Saturday 18 August 2012

September 8th is the new dismantling date. Lot 22, back row, Vanscoy Trailer Court

The ORT hearing was postponed until Wednesday August 22 at 10:30 AM.  This should be the last time.  I will give notice and should be out of here within a few days after September 8th.   Most of the small stuff is gone.  I am in the attic getting the insulation down in the mornings before it gets hot and then follow the shade around the building.  Gerry has been hauling a load after a 10 hour shift during the week.  We did not get back until after 1 AM on Thursday.   Can anyone recommend a roofing company around Outlook.  The house I bought needs a new roof and lots more.  I will start at the top and work my way down.  I have most of what is needed for repairs.  It will look a lot better with new roof, doors and windows.   I will post after the ORT hearing on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment